To add an IP address to the IP inclusion list
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type cmd, and then click OK to open a command prompt.
- Type the following, where xxx.xxx.x.x is the IP address you want to add:
httpcfg set iplisten -i xxx.xxx.x.x
When this succeeds, Httpcfg returns the following:
HttpSetServiceConfiguration completed with 0
To view additional status codes, see the Httpcfg help.
- After the IP address is added, use the following command to list it:
httpcfg query iplisten
Httpcfg returns the following:
- From the command prompt, stop the HTTP service and its dependent services. To do this, type the following string at the command prompt:
net stop http /y
- From the command prompt, restart the HTTP service and it dependent services. To do this, type the following string at the command prompt:
net start w3svc
Note When you start w3svc, all services that were stopped when HTTP was stopped will start.